This weekend we have the Hell in a Cell PPV, so this is the go-Home show for Raw. Will the Shield seek revenge from last week when they were arrested and assaulted by all the heels on Raw to end the show? Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre, the newly crowned tag champs will face the former champ, the B-Team. What’s next between Alexa Bliss & Ronda Rousey as they’ll meet Sunday for the Women’s Championship. How will Triple H respond to the Undertaker’s Raw appearance last week as they’re on a collision course. Mick Foley was announced to be on Raw, what will his role be? Check out my PPV preview I’ll be posting later this week on my other site. Let’s check out the top 10 Moments from Raw that took place in New Orleans. Can they top last week’s show?
10) WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley interrupts Elias and cut a damn good promo on him.
9) Kevin Owens attacked Tyler Breeze as he was doing his entrance on the apron. Owens tossed him into the barricade and finish him off with the powerbomb on the apron.
8) The Shield beat down the heels that helped attacked them last week with sticks.
7) Ronda Rousey chased Alexa Bliss around the ring and Natalya caught her in the ring and her & Rousey hit the Hart Attack on Bliss.
6) Finn Balor rolled up Elias to pick up the win.
5) Brie Bella grabbed Liv Morgan as she tried to enter the ring, pulled her to the outside and laid her out. Nikki hit her finisher on Riott to pick up the win.
4) Triple H responded to the Undertaker’s appearance from last week.
3) Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre hit their finisher on Bo Dallas to retain their championships. Afterwards, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose attacked them from behind.
2) Ronda Rousey locked in the armbar on Mickie James as Alexa Bliss watched and made her tap. Alexa Bliss kicked Rousey and ran off as Natalya gave chase.
1) Roman Reigns hit the Samoan Drop from the announce table through the floor on Braun Strowman.
What did you think about this edition of Raw? What was your favorite moment? Are you ready for the Hell in a Cell PPV? Leave a comment.